At St. Joseph Medical Center, we understand the challenges of working with older adults that experience acute behavioral symptoms associated with dementia and/or mental health conditions.
We are here to help patients and their loved ones along this journey. We have availability in our state of the art 22 bed unit if you have a resident or patient in need of a safe, supportive environment where care is based on their individualized needs.
Our diverse team of specialists creates a treatment plan specifically tailored to fit one’s unique needs; and we work tirelessly to ensure everyone leaves our program with the tools necessary to meet life’s challenges. These include treatment programs designed around:
- Agitated/aggressive behaviors
- Assaultive behavior or ideas that pose a threat to others
- Extreme sadness and/or isolated behavior
- Disorientation or hallucinations
- Hearing voices and/or seeing things that are not there
- Self-injurious behavior
- Severe depression
- Suicidal feelings
Call St. Joseph Medical Center today at 816-943-5800.