STARTING A BUSINESS
GROWING A BUSINESS
- We Pay Collect payments online.
- Viewbix Empower your video by adding applications to any vido including YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
DIVESTING A BUSINESS
You may wish to leave your business for a variety of reasons. No matter what the reason, be smart about how you make your exit.
- Planning Your Exit Do you know how you are going to exit your business? You may have a dream of going public, selling to the highest bidder or retiring and handing over your business legacy to your family.
- Steps to Closing a Business If you are considering leaving your business here are some suggested steps to follow in closing your business.
- Selling Your Business If you decide that selling your business is the right exit strategy for you, be sure that you cover all your bases.
- Transfer Ownership As they say, all good things must come to an end. Maybe you'd like to retire, or maybe it's time to pass the family business to the next generationp.
- Legal Resources for Exiting a Business There are many resources available to help you comply with the basic laws conr conducting and exiting a business. Here is just a brief listing of articles that offer general assistance in this area.
- Liquidating Assets Ifyou have decided to get our of business and are not able to pas syour business on, merge it with another business or sell it as a going concern, liquidating the assets could b e the most appropriate exit strategy.
- Filing for Bankruptcy Protection Dedicing to file for bankruptcy can be a painful decision, but you may find yourself in a position with no other options. To protect yourself and your business, educate yourself about this course of action.